Welcome!

I love to Ramble, and encourage you to Ramble as well!

Wednesday 14 March 2012

The Sisterhood - Welcome Sister's!

I have always been inspired to motivate and to create change. So, that is exactly what I am attempting to do. I have recently created a facebook page, with the help of my cousin Margaret, to connect women of all walks of life. I believe in the power of women and the impact that we can make when we come together.

Woman are strong, loving and caring. We create balance in a male dominated society. We are needed to make change. We are a great support system for each other.

My idea is to bring women together to discuss topics of importance ie. coping s tragedies for full time working mothers, to give each other motivation with words of wisdom and experience, to provide guidance through past experience, to educate each other on healing remedies, natural living, ways to care for the environment, etc.

Women are full of so much useful knowledge and it would be great to have the experienced, guide the inexperienced.

I wish to connect the souls of women. I look forward to having social gatherings, where we can discuss important topics while bonding.

Perhaps in the future, we can start an organization to fund charities. The possibilities are endless!

Sometimes, women just need a place to feel safe, to share stories and to get some "womanly" advice. This page is designed to do such a thing.

I would like to take the opportunity to invite women to join this new journey. Add your wonderful insight and knowledge to this page. Help it grow as a supportive network for women who need it. If you don't need support, perhaps you are a great motivator!

We welcome you all as individuals, equals and a sister's!

Hope to see you there,

Much Love

Sig.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-SisterHood/325492084166146

2 comments:

  1. I love the SisterHood!

    Again, thanks for creating it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're Welcome! Just trying to get the word out. Trying to get women interested in sharing and making change. I love how you get involved, and I would love others to do the same. It's a small page to start, hopefully it will grow into something even more amazing :)

    ReplyDelete