Welcome!

I love to Ramble, and encourage you to Ramble as well!

Thursday 22 November 2012

I am just Me.

Ok, Seriously. I am a 30 fricken yr woman still working on my childhood dreams. Every year that passes, brings new challenges. Yet with every new year I think, this is it! This is the year it's going to happen, Man...AND BAM! A new challenge shows its ugly face. What the Hell? Then I go on this big tirade, start to feel all sorry for myself and fall backwards into that all too familiar pit of darkness. I get to cry, stomp my feet, all of that. That darkness can be quite addictive actually, but only if I let it... See, I am fierce! Possibly a little weird as well, but mostly fierce! I know what I want, and dammit I am going to get if it kills me. I have even contemplated the idea of marrying some rich, very old Billionaire who would give me the footing I needed to achieve these goals. Awe, who am I kidding? I don't know any Billionaires! Ok. I kid, my morals always seem to give me a swift kick in the ass when needed. I guess that means I should put these stripper heels back into the closet while I'm at it. Reality sucks sometimes. And then it hits me, like that time when my son was only 4yrs old, and he threw a metal, toy car right at my forehead. One of those coma induced reality checks kicks in. I am one lucky lady. I have a wonderful son. Ok, he has the ability to land me in the poor house with his appetite for food. And, every time I enter into his room, I swear a bomb has gone off. The shrapnel being bits of clothing and toys everywhere, but I still love him to death. He was my best, planned decision at the tender age of 19yrs old, and I don't regret a thing. I am not a perfect person, nor do I pretend to be. I make mistakes, I feel sorry for myself, and I pick up the pieces only to start all over again from square one. I am just me. And, I don't care if nobody likes it. I am not changing for anyone. Sig.

No comments:

Post a Comment